FAMU Spring Trip

Kianna Grant, Student Writer

A great opportunity has presented itself for the Juniors and Seniors of PBL. March 25 and 26, Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University (FAMU) PBC Alumni will be hosting a spring trip to Tallahassee. FAMU is the third largest historically black university in the United States. FAMU thrives on the empowerment of citizens and communities and provides a “student-centered environment consistent with its core values.” Admission to attend this two-day, round trip is $100. Transportation, snacks, and drinks are included in the cost. During this trip, students will get the opportunity to meet with administrators to discuss any questions they may have. To make things even better, students will attend workshops with professors and meet a few athletic coaches. In addition, participants will tour the beautiful FAMU Campus, meet some SGA members and members of the Royal Court, talk with financial aid representatives, as well asĀ  review the college’s entrance requirements. Seats are limited for this cool experience, so make haste to reserve your spot. To buy a ticket, please click on the link- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/famu-palm-beach-naa-chapter-spring-preview-tour-2022-tickets-264781307017. For additional information, emailĀ [email protected]