Ludwin Morales Gonzalez- First Place Winner!

Kianna Grant, Student Writer

Congratulations are in order for Ludwin Morales Gonzalez for his amazing achievement–Ludwin took 1st place in the 12th Annual School Bus Prevention Art Poster Contest. The contest is open to all students of Palm Beach County including those in home school, charter, and private schools. Prizes for the winners include a $1,000 scholarship from the Judith Carreras Foundation, a $1000 scholarship from the Hanley Foundation, and six $100 gift cards. Being the 1st place winner, Ludwin received the $1,000 prize from the Judy Carreras Scholarship Foundation. He was presented with his prize at a ceremony, which took place April 12 at the Box Gallery.

The theme of this year’s contest was “Adventure with me Alcohol Free, Adventure with me Vape Free.” Students were challenged with the task of researching alcohol/vaping facts and then incorporating them in their drawings in some way. The drawings that were submitted not only brought awareness to the dangers of alcohol and vaping, but also showed how good life is without the use of alcohol or vapes.

Mega “CONGRATS” to Ludwin! Winning this contest and getting this scholarship is definitely making him and his school proud. It’s definitely a GREAT day to be a RAM! #LOT