Senior Night on the PBL Baseball Field!

Kianna Grant, Student Writer

The Class of 2022’s graduation is closely approaching. Seniors are stepping into a new part of their life. Thursday, April 28 was Senior Baseball Night. PBL’s baseball team stepped out and showed out as they were honored by coaches, teammates, family, friends, and fans for their unwavering participation and dedication to the team. Like all Senior Nights at Lakes, there was no shortage of food and fun. Decorations were on display to congratulate the seniors, adding to the many presents that each senior received. The love for PBL Senior baseball players was truly felt by all.

After the traditional roll call and military style “salute the senior” start of the evening, a special moment in the night lingered in the hearts and minds of all in attendance. The underclassman players wrote inspiring messages on the senior players’ bats. With every swing of their bats, the soon-to-be-graduates, had the aid and support of the whole team with them–a very heartfelt sentiment. The icing on the cake was the return of many former Ram baseball players who celebrated with their friends as they prepare to join them on the next level. Senior Night 2022 was truly spectacular and heartwarming! The seniors will definitely be missed!