County Judge Bradley Harper Makes Circuit Court Bench

Matt St. Cyr, Student Writer

Lakes Law and PBL are screaming CONGRATULATIONS to PBC Judge Bradley Harper for his recent appointment to the Circuit Court by Governor Ron DeSantis. He was appointed to replace Circuit Judge Krista Marx upon her retirement.

The PBL Ramily is super excited for NOW Circuit Judge Harper because not only was he the first African American elected Judge in Palm Beach County, but he also is the first judge ever to preside over the Law Honor Society Induction Ceremonies at Palm Beach Lakes Community High School. Judge Harper has a long history and relationship with the Rams, going back to the Blueprint Leadership Program he implemented on campus. Through that program, Bradley Harper was able to provide leadership seminars and activities as well as provide students at Lakes with scholarships for higher education.

Lakes Law would be remiss to not send out multiple well wishes to Circuit Judge Harper as he embarks on this new journey! The Law Academy as well as the entire body of Palm Beach Lakes High School appreciates Judge Harper and looks forward to the continuation of the long and productive partnership that has been the earmark of their relationship. Congrats, again, goes to Judge Bradley Harper!